News Release from windfair.net


Wind Industry Profile of

Iberdrola sells stake in Wikinger offshore wind farm

Iberdrola is selling 49 percent of its shares in the German offshore wind farm Wikinger in the Baltic Sea to Swiss-based Energy Infrastructure Partners (EIP). The remaining 51 percent will remain with the Spanish company.

Image: IberdrolaImage: Iberdrola

The transaction is valued at around 700 million euros. According to the agreement, the total value of Wikinger is approximately 1.425 billion euros. Iberdrola will continue to control and manage this asset and manage operations and maintenance services, the company said.

The Wikinger offshore wind farm was the first offshore wind farm developed by Iberdrola on its own. With an installed capacity of 350 MW, it has been supplying clean energy to around 350,000 German households since its commissioning in 2018.

With the transaction, Iberdrola continues to advance its asset rotation plan to finance new renewable energy projects under development. Currently, 3,000 MW are under construction, with an additional 4,000 MW secured and an extensive project pipeline under development.

Windfair Editors
Iberdrola, EIP, offshore, wind farm, sale, stake, maintenance, serive, development, pipeline, Baltic Sea, capacity

All news from windfair.net


news in archive

Thematically suitable Windfair.net members in the business directory

  • Newlist_abo_wind_logo
  • Newlist_logo.overspeed
  • Newlist_deutsche_windtechnik_logo
  • Newlist_wpd-logo
  • Newlist_eno_energy_ogo_claim
  • Newlist_logo.baltic-taucher
  • Newlist_bwts_logo_2021
  • Newlist_anemos_logo_neu
  • Newlist_logo_oat_pitch_control
  • Newlist_juwi_logo_mit_verlauf_digital_srgb
  • Newlist_sabowind_logo
  • Newlist_plarad_logo_blau_ptw.jpeg
  • Newlist_windrad_logo-1-rgb
  • Newlist_wkn_gmbh_neu
  • Newlist_logo.argentinaeolica.org
  • Newlist_logo.engr.wisc
  • Newlist_logo.weigt
  • Newlist_logo_idaswind
  • Newlist_logo_web_inkl_neuer_url_web.energy
  • Newlist_logo.tuev-sued-offshore

more results

Keyword Search

© smart dolphin Gmbh 1999 - 2024 | Legal Notice | Windfair Editors | Privacy Policy | The Windfair Pocket Wind 2020