2020-08-07
http://w3.windfair.net/wind-energy/news/34022-gwec-2019-record-installation-wind-energy-offshore-onshore-floating-industry-gigawatts-percent-capacity

2019 Smashes All Records

Images: GWECImages: GWEC
The global offshore wind industry installed a record 6.1 GW of new capacity last year

Official Press Release GWEC:

Record 6.1 GW of new offshore wind capacity installed globally in 2019

Wind Industry Profile of
Record 6.1 GW of new offshore wind capacity installed globally in 2019

The global offshore wind industry installed a record 6.1 GW of new capacity in 2019, bringing total capacity to 29 GW / Europe remained the largest market for offshore wind, accounting for 59 per cent of new installations in 2019, while the Asia-Pacific region accounted for the remaining 41 per cent / Offshore wind accounted for approximately 10 per cent of new wind power installations in 2019, an increase from 5 per cent in 2015

The latest data released by the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) shows that the global offshore wind industry added 6.1GW of offshore wind capacity in 2019, a record year for the industry and an impressive 35.5 per cent increase on the previous year, which saw 4.5GW installed. This growth is set to accelerate, with GWEC Market Intelligence’s... ... More: Official Press Release GWEC

Keywords:
GWEC, 2019, record, installation, wind energy, offshore, onshore, floating, industry, gigawatts, percent, capacity







Thematically suitable Windfair.net members in the business directory

  • Newlist_senvion_logo
  • Newlist_dynamica_ropes_logo_600x200
  • Newlist_rts_wind_ag_logo_652x312px
  • Newlist_gwec_logo_new
  • Newlist_ge_renewable_energy_blau
  • Newlist_windeurope_primary_rgb
  • Newlist_bmu_logo
  • Newlist_we20-12_event_4c_300dpi_pur
  • Newlist_logo.nwea
  • Newlist_abo_wind_logo
  • Newlist_wpd-logo
  • Newlist_wkn_gmbh_neu
  • Newlist_logo_rosch_mtag_d_rgb
  • Newlist_sabowind_logo
  • Newlist_akzonobel_logo_rgb_blue
  • Newlist_eno_energy_ogo_claim
  • Newlist_windwaerts_logo
  • Newlist_woelfel_logo
  • Newlist_bwts_logo_farbig
  • Newlist_weidmueller_logo
  • Newlist_logo.awea

more results



Keyword Search

© smart dolphin Gmbh 1999 - 2020 | Legal Notice | Windfair Editors | Privacy Policy | The Windfair Pocket Wind 2020