2020-11-27
http://w3.windfair.net/wind-energy/news/33908-iberdrola-offshore-france-share-stake-ailes-marines-acquisition-megawatts-saint-brieuc

Iberdrola Fully Acquires French Offshore Wind Farm

Image: IberdrolaImage: Iberdrola
Iberdrola takes 100% ownership of the Saint-Brieuc offshore wind farm from Ailes Marines.

Official Press Release Iberdrola:

Iberdrola increases offshore wind ambition in France acquiring 100% of the capital of Ailes Marines

Wind Industry Profile of
Iberdrola increases offshore wind ambition in France acquiring 100% of the capital of Ailes Marines

Saint-Brieuc offshore wind farm will have a total installed capacity of 496 megawatts

Iberdrola has increased its ambition in the offshore wind industry, following the conclusion of an agreement to take 100% ownership of Ailes Marines. The company is developing, constructing and operating the Saint-Brieuc offshore wind farm in France, a country that has become an increasingly strategic market for the Iberdrola. Iberdrola, which previously owned 70% of the consortium's capital, has acquired the remaining 30% from Avel Vor, after receiving the green light from the French Ministry of the Economy. The transaction will add momentum to the project, which is scheduled to begin construction in 2021. Once fully operational in 2023, the installed capacity of 496... ... More: Official Press Release Iberdrola

Keywords:
Iberdrola, offshore, France, share, stake, Ailes Marines, acquisition, megawatts, Saint-Brieuc







Thematically suitable Windfair.net members in the business directory

  • Newlist_windeurope_primary_rgb
  • Newlist_logo.teut
  • Newlist_ge_renewable_energy_blau
  • Newlist_abo_wind_logo
  • Newlist_logo.juwi
  • Newlist_logo.hbm
  • Newlist_wkn_gmbh_neu
  • Newlist_windwaerts_logo
  • Newlist_stiftung_offshorewind
  • Newlist_logo.otti
  • Newlist_orchis_logo
  • Newlist_logo.weigt
  • Newlist_logo.nwea
  • Newlist_logo.dewi-occ
  • Newlist_logo.helukabel
  • Newlist_bmu_logo
  • Newlist_wpd-logo
  • Newlist_15.03.9_logo_gwu-umwelt_kurz__firma__gmbh_unterhalb_cmyk
  • Newlist_fiz_logo

more results



Keyword Search

© smart dolphin Gmbh 1999 - 2020 | Legal Notice | Windfair Editors | Privacy Policy | The Windfair Pocket Wind 2020