2019-09-18
http://w3.windfair.net/wind-energy/news/27854-innergex-blackrock-texas-usa-wind-farm-commercial-operation-flat-top

Flat Top Wind Farm Up and Running

Innergex and BlackRock announce 200 MW wind farm located near the town of Priddy, Texas has gone into commercial operation.

Official Press Release Innergex:

Innergex and BlackRock Announce Commercial Operation of the 200 MW Flat Top Wind Farm in the U.S.

Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. and BlackRock Real Assets are pleased to announce the commissioning on March 23, 2018, of the Flat Top (200 MW) wind farm located near the town of Priddy, Texas. Innergex has a 51% interest in the wind farm, which was acquired on February 6, 2018, as part of the acquisition of Alterra Power Corp. A fund managed by BlackRock Real Assets owns the remaining 49%.

"Innergex is proud to continue its core mission with the commissioning of another reliable, affordable, clean and renewable energy facility that will play a part in addressing global climate change," said Michel Letellier, President and Chief Executive Officer of Innergex. "The commissioning of our second wind farm in Texas is a significant milestone in our strategy as we aim... ... More: Official Press Release Innergex

Keywords:
Innergex, BlackRock, Texas, USA, wind farm, commercial operation, Flat Top







Corr Members

  • Newlist_sabowind_logo
  • Newlist_gewi
  • Newlist_abo_wind_logo
  • Newlist_windwaerts_logo
  • Newlist_logo.overspeed
  • Newlist_logo_w_e_b_kompakt_no_claim
  • Newlist_logo.windkraft-gutachten
  • Newlist_anemos_logo_neu
  • Newlist_iwsa-logo-300x167
  • Newlist_plan_8_logo_gross
  • Newlist_2019_softenergy_logo
  • Newlist_logo.tuev-sued
  • Newlist_tuev_nord_logo_blau
  • Newlist_logo.energiekontor
  • Newlist_logo_idaswind
  • Newlist_energy_consult_logo_rgb
  • Newlist_wpd-logo
  • Newlist_logo.neu.energyfarming
  • Newlist_geonet_logo
  • Newlist_logo.rsc

more results



Keyword Search

© smart dolphin Gmbh 1999 - 2019 | Legal Notice | Windfair Editors | Privacy Policy | The Windfair Pocket Wind 2020