Rougemont-2 Wind Farm in France Up and Running

Image: InnergexImage: Innergex
Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. announces commissioning of Rougemont-2 (44.5 MW) wind farm in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France.

Official Press Release Innergex :

Innergex announces commercial operation of Rougemont-2 wind farm in France

Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. is pleased to announce the commissioning on December 1, 2017 of the Rougemont-2 (44.5 MW) wind farm located in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France. Construction was already under way at the time of the acquisition on May 24, 2017.

Innergex has a 69.55% interest in the wind farm and Desjardins Group Pension Plan owns the remaining 30.45%. “Innergex is pleased to see another project come to fruition, on time and on budget, with this commissioning. We now have 317 MW in operation in France. We will continue to vigorously pursue development and acquisition opportunities and leverage our upcoming acquisition of Alterra Power Corp. to help grow our already impressive portfolio of assets,” said Michel Letellier, President and Chief Executive... ... More: Official Press Release Innergex

Innergex, France, Canada, EDF, wind farm, commercial operation

Thematically suitable Windfair.net members in the business directory

  • Newlist_logo_web_inkl_neuer_url_web.energy
  • Newlist_sabowind_logo
  • Newlist_wpd-logo
  • Newlist_wkn_gmbh_neu
  • Newlist_fin_logo_pne_rgb
  • Newlist_logo.overspeed
  • Newlist_rosendahl_windtechnik_logo_weiss_neu_druck
  • Newlist_logo.leitwind
  • Newlist_logo.labkotec
  • Newlist_anemos_logo_neu
  • Newlist_iwsa-logo-300x167
  • Newlist_2019_softenergy_logo
  • Newlist_ts_logo_rgb
  • Newlist_energyconsult_lifecycleservices_logo
  • Newlist_logo_idaswind
  • Newlist_dynamica_ropes_logo_600x200
  • Newlist_logo.neu.energyfarming
  • Newlist_wenger_logo
  • Newlist_geonet_logo
  • Newlist_braun_windturbinen_logo

more results

Keyword Search

© smart dolphin Gmbh 1999 - 2024 | Legal Notice | Windfair Editors | Privacy Policy | The Windfair Pocket Wind 2020