2021-10-20
http://w3.windfair.net/wind-energy/news/24798-sca-and-statkraft-restructure-wind-power-collaboration

SCA and Statkraft Announce Changes in Project Organization

Stamåsen is one of the wind farms developed by Statkraft and SCA.Stamåsen is one of the wind farms developed by Statkraft and SCA.
They want to continue their cooperation in a more long-term form, there for restructure will have to take place.

Official Press Release Statkraft:

SCA and Statkraft restructure wind power collaboration

Wind Industry Profile of
SCA and Statkraft restructure wind power collaboration

To streamline their respective roles as land owner and power producer, SCA and Statkraft have agreed to restructure their collaboration in the wind power sector.

Statkraft will now be the sole owner of the company Statkraft SCA Vind AB (SSVAB) and moving forward SCA will be remunerated for its lease of land. The restructuring agreement optimises the structure and the roles in the collaboration. SSVAB was established by Statkraft and SCA in 2007 with the purpose to develop wind power on land owned by SCA in the Norrland region, in northern Sweden. SSVAB has built four wind farms, totalling 186 wind turbines and 1.6 TWh in annual production. Statkraft owns 60 per cent of the company and SCA the remaining 40 per cent. "When we initiated the collaboration... ... More: Official Press Release Statkraft










Keyword Search

© smart dolphin Gmbh 1999 - 2021 | Legal Notice | Windfair Editors | Privacy Policy | The Windfair Pocket Wind 2020