2019-08-24
http://w3.windfair.net/wind-energy/news/24023-dong-energy-provides-o-m-for-lincs-offshore-wind-farm-in-the-uk

DONG Energy provides O&M for Lincs Offshore Wind Farm in the UK

Centrica and Siemens Project Ventures have announced the sale of their combined stake in Lincs to UK Green Investment Bank Financial Services

Image: DONG EnergyImage: DONG Energy

DONG Energy has today agreed to enter into a long-term contract to provide operation and maintenance services to Lincs Offshore Wind Farm, a 270MW offshore wind farm located off the coast of North East Lincolnshire and fully operational since 1 August 2013.

Centrica and Siemens Project Ventures have today announced the sale of their combined 75% stake in Lincs to UK Green Investment Bank Financial Services managed entities and the UK Green Investment Bank plc. As part of this transaction, DONG Energy, owner of the remaining 25%, has agreed with GIB to take over the operatorship of Lincs from Centrica for 15 years beginning after a 12-month transitional period post sale completion.

Jens Jakobsson, Senior Vice President, Operations at DONG Energy Wind Power, says: “We’re delighted to become O&M service provider to Lincs. It will be the first time we take over O&M of an operating wind farm, which we haven’t constructed ourselves.”

“I wish to thank Centrica and Siemens for a great partnership on Lincs. We’re now looking forward to further strengthening our relationship with the Green Investment Bank, which is also our partner in the Westermost Rough Offshore Wind Farm,” ends Jens Jakobsson.

DONG Energy currently provides O&M service to 16 offshore wind farms across the UK, Germany and Denmark.

Source:
DONG Energy
Link:
www.dongenergy.com/...
Keywords:
DONG Energy, O&M, Lincs, offshore wind




Corr Members

  • Newlist_bmu_logo
  • Newlist_logo.dnv-windenergy
  • Newlist_ge_monogram_blau_neu
  • Newlist_logo.nwea
  • Newlist_windeurope_primary_rgb
  • Newlist_wpd-logo
  • Newlist_senvion_logo
  • Newlist_logo.energiekontor
  • Newlist_logo.awea
  • Newlist_logo.overspeed
  • Newlist_logo.dewi-occ
  • Newlist_rts_wind_ag_logo_652x312px
  • Newlist_logo.lufft
  • Newlist_windenergy_logo
  • Newlist_logo.abeeolica
  • Newlist_cga_logo
  • Newlist_logo.mesalands
  • Newlist_logo.afriwea
  • Newlist_logo.gewind
  • Newlist_sabowind_logo

more results



Keyword Search

© smart dolphin Gmbh 1999 - 2019 | Legal Notice | Windfair Editors | Privacy Policy | The Windfair Pocket Wind 2020